Price: 30 Day Free Trial, $19 – $149/mo
Owner: Tom Kulzer
Overall Rank: 5/5
What is AWeber
What is AWeber for, will show you the AWeber email marketing and autoresponder software. It helps individuals and businesses to better communicate with their leads and customers through broadcast emails and autoresponder sequences.
The AWeber email program and autoresponder help you to collect leads from your site through opt-in forms. Through permission marketing, your subscribers only get emails that they’ve subscribed to.
Subscribers can easily opt-out at the click of a button. You get great tools for tracking open rates, A/B testing, list management for multiple sites etc.
What is the AWeber Autoresponder
The AWeber autoresponder service allows you to create a series of pre-written emails. Once someone signs up to your mailing list they receive the emails in their specific sequence, as determined by you ahead of time. No matter 24/7 365 days a year when they sign up, they get the emails starting from email 1 to the last email you have in the series.
Marketers may use this for creating an email-based training series. They can also be used to create a series of emails aimed at converting leads to sales, and later on, repeat sales.
Email is 40 times more effective in acquiring customers when compared to Twitter or Facebook. ROI (Return on Investment) is also awesome since with every dollar spent, you get a return of about $38 as an average ROI.
Is AWeber a Scam
AWeber is one of the oldest and highest rated email marketing platforms. It has Excellent Delivery Rates and Fantastic Support.
AWeber Pros and Cons
- Send unlimited emails at one price: Their price doesn’t go up depending on the number of emails sent. For instance, if you’re in the $19 plan, you can send unlimited emails at no extra cost. This is unlike other services that increase price depending on number of emails sent.
- Excellent support: AWeber has a very helpful knowledgebase where you can get answers to almost any question you have. You can also submit a ticket, call or chat with their live support team. They’re very friendly and helpful in solving customer issues.
- One month free trial: You can test drive all the features for free for one month.
- Great marketing and analytics tools: These tools help in sending emails, creating autoresponders, analytics, doing AB tests, importing subscribers and much more.
- Awesome delivery rates: You don’t want your email to end up in a spam folder, right? AWeber ensures your emails get to their intended destinations.
- Low-cost starter plans: AWeber email marketing plans start from $19 per month which is quite affordable for most marketers and businesses.
- Superb affiliate platform: As an affiliate, you get a lifetime, 30% recurring commission. This means if you convert someone and they get to the $149 per month plan, you’ll be receiving $44.7 in your affiliate account every month from just that one sale! Imagine how it would be with hundreds of sales. Now that’s what brilliant passive income is about.
- Affiliate support: As an affiliate, you’ll have a separate affiliate account that has excellent tutorials, materials, tips, and support.
- Brand trust: AWeber has been there since 1998. It is, therefore, a trusted brand that will professionally handle your company’s data.
- Expensive for bigger lists: As your subscriber list grows, the price also goes up. There are some companies and individuals who are not able to avoid the $149 per month for 10,001-25,000 subscribers.
Who is AWeber Made For
AWeber is made for businesses, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits who want to increase their leads, sales and profits through email. It helps them keep in touch with their subscribers who have opted into their mailing lists.
AWeber Communications boasts of having more than 100,000 small business customers worldwide. It can be used by both start-ups and established businesses. It upholds high standards of email marketing services. This means that it is a tool for marketing and is very Spam conscience.
AWeber Tools & Training
There are two sides to AWeber, you can either sign up as a User or you can earn money by becoming an AWeber Affiliate. The price mentioned here only applies to users of AWeber email marketing services. Being an AWeber Affiliate is free, you just sign up and get your AWeber Affiliate login and code. After that, you can start marketing and earning money.
AWeber Tools for Email Marketers
AWeber has a suite of tools that are needed for profitable Opt-In email marketing campaigns.
- Drag and drop email builder
- HTML editor
- Email template manager
- Social media integration
- Subscriber manager
- Subscriber import tool
- Sign up form generator
- Integration with Facebook, WordPress, and PayPal
- Campaign creation and tracking tool (Beta)
- List automation
AWeber Tools for Affiliates
As an Affiliate, you also have a great set of tools. These include:
- Video Ads
- Test drive ads
- Sales tracking
- Banner Ads
- Web Content that You Can Rewrite and Use on Your Site
AWeber Video Training
AWeber trains you on how to use their system through email, webinars and their vast knowledgebase. You can also always check their frequently updated blog for tips. The AWeber training is clear and easy to understand. You can learn how to use all important features in a matter of days with their amazing video library.
Email Marketing Quick Tips
How To Videos | AWeber Tutorials
Product Overview & Features
Small Business Stories
Email Marketing App Integrations
Podcasting Tips from Podcast Movement
ASCEND Digital Marketing Summit
AWeber Email Marketing in the Community
Perhaps You May Like to Check Out AWeber for Employment AWeber Life at Work
With AWeber, you get top-notch, outstanding support.
They value your time and business, therefore you can use any of their available support avenues including:
- Email ticket
- Live Chat
AWeber’s pricing structure is based on your number of expected subscribers.
Here is their price list:
- 30-day free trial
- $19/mo. for 0-500 subscribers
- $29/mo. for 2,501-5,000 subscribers
- $69/mo. for 5,001-10,000 subscribers
- $149/mo. for 10,001-25,000 subscribers
- Request a quote for $25,001+ subscribers
As an AWeber Affiliate, you get a 30% Recurring Commission from all your sales. Note that if you use AWeber for both email marketing and affiliate marketing, you’ll have a separate account for each. Once you join the AWeber Affiliate Marketing Platform, you will be signing in using an Affiliate ID assigned to you.
Commissions are paid by check only with the minimum payout being $50. You can set your preferred minimum, which can be between $50 and $1,000. When you hit this minimum threshold in commissions, the check is sent to you via USPS mail and you can deposit into your favorite bank.
AWeber My Final Opinion
AWeber is an excellent autoresponder and email marketing software. It has all you need for your email marketing campaigns, without the exaggerated charges that other platforms have. I have used it for years and can affirm that it always pays its own way.
I’m also an AWeber Affiliate and their recurring commissions are just Pure Gold. Once you convert a customer, you feel like you are getting Free Money for as long as they remain a paying customer with AWeber. This is unlike most other affiliate platforms where you only get a one-time commission.
AWeber is a Top-Notch Email Autoresponder and Affiliate Platform that I Highly Recommended!
AWeber at a Glance…
Price: 30 Day Free Trial, $19 – $149/mo
Owner: Tom Kulzer
Overall Rank: 5/5
I hope you enjoyed your read of, What is AWeber For.
I have to believe that you are serious about wanting to Learn to Safely Earn Online, so I offer you
3 Quick & Easy Choices
First is the 100% FREE Starter Membership that will give you a wonderful taste of the Wealthy Affiliate experience for a limited time.
Or, if you would like to Jump Right In because you already know and understand the value of the
Lastly, if you would like to watch a great video that explains all the benefits of the
Researcher, Author, Teacher & WebMaster
With assistance from My New Friend; Walter Akolo
Walter is an Internet Marketer and Freelance Blogger for Hire;